|Image provided by Fairview Park Recreation Center|
Here are our picks for a few of the lines worth waiting for, and what to order when you do:
- Stone Pelican Rolling Café (Norton, Ohio): Try the pickle fries ($5), deep-fried dill pickles with a side of “awesome sauce.”
- Boca Loca Burrito Factory (Cleveland): The Supermodel ($8), a big-ole burrito for vegans made with zucchini, squash, bell peppers, onion, cilantro-lime rice, black beans and habanero salsa.
- Premier Crepes (Akron, Ohio): Sweet tooths will want to dig into a nutty version of a S’mores crepe ($7) made with marshmallows, graham crackers and nutella.
- Proper Pig Smokehouse (Cleveland): Demolish your hunger with this adorably adorned mobile eatery’s Proper Slopper ($12), a monster sandwich of beef brisket, pulled pork, sausage, bacon and cole slaw.
- Off the Griddle (Cleveland): Grab an iced coffee made with Rising Star brew. A 16-ounce pour is just $3.