Friday, December 19, 2008
It's A Miracle!
Head on over to Ohio City today for its 3rd Annual Miracle on 25th Street holiday charity event to benefit Providence House. Visit any of the participating restaurants or shops, make a donation and you will be privy to all sorts of specials and discounts.
Just a few specials for you charitable souls include:
- Buy one appetizer and get one free at the Flying Fig
- Free chips and salsa at Johnny Mango
- $2 off your first glass of vino at Market Avenue Wine Bar
- At Lelolai, 5% of your order goes to Providence House (but apparently only after you pronounce Lelolai correctly.
- There's $2 Magic Hat #9 & Dog Fish Head IPA craft brews at Touch Supper Club AND $2 draft beer, $3 Well Liquor mixed drinks and $4 Absolut and Jim Beam drinks at Garage Bar
For a full list of participating venues, check out Ohio City's Web site at www.ohiocity.com
AND don't forget to vote for your favorite restaurants for our annual Silver Spoon awards at www.clevelandmagazine.com/silverspoon