Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LeBron Says Cheese

The Cavs might be resting this week after sweeping the Pistons to move on to the next round of the playoffs but that doesn't mean you can't get your fill of LeBron highlights. ESPN The Magazine puts King James on its cover and names him part of its NBA All-Hunger Team. Not sure what that means? Read the story and check out some video from the photo shoot of the cover and team photo at the Cavs practice facility here. Our favorite part? The never camera shy LeBron telling everyone: "I'm hungry for a championship, I mean so hungry that my belly right now is grumbling for that gold trophy so I'll see you all in late June." We'll be there. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he annoys me.

Jennifer Kessen said...

If you look carefully in the background of the Cavs video, you will see Cleveland photographer Chris Walters assisting Jim Fiscus with the photo shoot.